Subject: This Mailing List
From: [email-masked] (Steven Davis)
To: [email-masked] (LightWave Mailing List)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 94 9:47:28 CDT

How about starting another Mailing List alongside this Lightwave-l ?

I`ve noticed, that people use this list for general Amiga animation problems
as well as Lightwave specific techniqes/problems etc.., Selling Hardware,
Talking about ethernet cards, and other general stuff.

Lets set up an [email-masked] list for all this stuff, and keep the
LightWave-l list 100% lightwave, that way, we can still chat about all the
other animation amiga/hardware stuff, and people like Allen Hastings can
concentrate on the Lightwave specifics.

I for one, subscribe to Lightwave-l & Toaster-l, so I get it all in one mail
box, so It would be great to subscribe to a 3rd list for general discusion.

Anyone else agree?  We need to have a General 3D/Amiga related mail list, as
people like myself cannot get access to Usenet, and tend to discuss other
topics on this Lightwave specific list.

-- 
 ==============================================================================
   Steve Davis                               Email : [email-masked]
   Senior Software Engineer                  Phone : (852) 5931646 (Direct)
   Intergraph Graphics Systems                       (852) 5931600
   Hong Kong                                 Fax   : (852) 8020781
 ==============================================================================